EDIT: This position has been filled as of January 27th 2020. If you are interested in joining Sustainable Eyes, feel free to send us your information anyway!
Sustainable Eyes has a vacancy available!
We are currently looking for a young, flexible, independent research consultant / business developer to perform research regarding techno-economic feasibility studies, market research and to aid in further business development for different projects and for our sustainable innovations.
– Perform techno-economic and legal feasibility studies for the technologies in our pipelines
– Aid in finding partnering possibilities
– Identify potential clients in the target market
– Develop sustainable business models
– Find, collect and analyze data to create research based conclusions and recommendations in order to draft project reports and other deliverables
– Perform market research for different products and markets
– MSc degree or equivalent work experience in relevant field
– Sufficient technical and computer skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Analytical thinker
– Provable affinity with sustainability and innovation
– Willing to work flexible hours and be able to work independently, mostly in Amsterdam, for 24-32 hours per week
– Willing to travel abroad
– Professional fluency in English and preferably in Dutch
Terms of employment
We offer a competitive salary, with the possibility to participate in the growth of new, unique and exciting developments. You will work towards creating an impact in the world, in a sustainable and innovative way. You will have the opportunity to travel to various parts of the world to help with business development.
For more information – feel free to contact us. To apply, please send us your resume and motivation letter.